About the Costa Rica Lake View Villa at Lake Arenal
The Villa is a two story house that sleeps up to 7 guests with a unique design. The lower level has a living room, kitchen with dining area, bathroom, bedroom with adjoining open porch and laundry room. The upper level has a private entrance and is complete with kitchen, combined living/bedroom, bathroom and a veranda.
You will enjoy a spectacular setting at this rainforest villa with incredible views of Lake Arenal and the surrounding mountains. There are extensive hiking trails on our own Private Nature Reserve with stream, ponds to swim in and waterfalls to relax by as well as abundant wildlife and flora/fauna.
The Villa is the perfect place for a romantic getaway where you can replenish your soul or a place you and your family can use as a home base as you explore the northern part of Costa Rica on excursions and day trips to nearby sights and locations.
If you manage to drag yourself away from the comfortable serene surroundings at the Lake View Villa there are many day excursions and great outdoor adventure activities available in the immediate area to be enjoyed. It’s nice to be close to the activities but at the Villa you are able to escape to the quiet and cooler private rainforest property for your rest and relaxation after your excursions.
- Unique design with private entrance on upper level
- Both levels kitchen, bathroom, living/bedroom and a veranda
- Part of 40 acre estate in the rainforest on Lake Arenal
- Set at edge of cool rainforest, streams and reserve.
- Spectacular View of lake and surrounding mountains.
- Extensive hiking trails with stream, ponds and waterfalls.
- Abundant wildlife, flora, and fauna.
- Quick access to Lake Arenal shore on property to swim, fish, etc.
- Cool morning and even breezes
- Bird watching paradise.
- View of amazing sunsets, and stars at night
The Lake View Villa is located in the cool rainforest mountains of Costa Rica on the north end of Lake Arenal as part of a 40 acre estate. There are two international airports with multiple airline carriers going to Costa Rica. There are paved roads all the way to the villa from the Liberia airport (1.5 hour drive ) or the San Jose airport (3.5 hour drive.) Tour the Lake Arenal villages of Arenal, Tilaran, Tronadora, Canas, and Fortuna to experience Costa Rica’s friendly people.